All News & Events
- Coronavirus Update March 14, 2020Continue Reading
The Centers for Disease Control (CDC) is closely monitoring an outbreak of the respiratory illness caused by the 2019 novel coronavirus (COVID-19) first identified in Wuhan, Hubei Province, China. Patients have been asking about their risk as we are experiencing spread in our community.
Most importantly, do not panic. More cases will likely be identified ...
- Heart Healthy Valentine’s Day Recipes February 20, 2020Continue Reading
In celebration of American Heart Month, please enjoy these two delicious heart-healthy recipes below.
- Happiness Continuum: When Are the Best Years of Our Lives? September 12, 2019Continue Reading
Is there a predetermined peak age for happiness, before which our normal outlook is gloomy and melancholy and after which we slump back into these non-euphoric ways?
Like trying to define why some people are born to be joyful and others to play the role of curmudgeon, this issue has long intrigued psychological and social science ...
- The Female Factor: Alcohol is Not Gender-Neutral September 12, 2019Continue Reading
Given the growing popularity of the cocktail culture and wine time, it’s important to know that alcohol affects women very differently than men – physiologically, psychologically and socially. It’s worth asking: For women, is the wine glass half full or half empty when considering the risk-versus-benefit ratio?
First, there is the difference in women’s body composition. ...
- Safe Passage: Navigating Your Prescription Drugs, From Pickup to Takeback September 12, 2019Continue Reading
If you are not taking your prescription medications as directed (or at all), you’re far from alone: Compliance is estimated at just 50% among U.S. patients. Unfortunately, adherence is a direct impact on quality and length of life, and overall healthcare costs, accounting for up to 50% of treatment failures and up to 25% of ...
- Patient Focused Informative Sessions October 13, 2017Continue Reading
Please join Dr. Rubinstein for one of these information small group sessions to learn more about the many benefits of his patient focused practice.
Wednesday, November 1st at 5:30 pm
Monday, November 6th at 4:30 pm
Please RSVP to attend one of these sessions to my transition team at (847) ...